Montesilvano Marina School Rules
Pont-à-Mousson Attendance and Punctuality
In order to take maximum advantage of our education, it is vital that pupils attend school regularly and on time. The following should be remembered:
- Pupils must arrive in school in order to register at 8:55 a.m. and remain in school until 3:30 p.m.
- Pupils must not leave school during the day. In extraordinary circumstances pupils may be allowed off campus at lunchtime if they have a note from their parents / guardian. Pupils must take that note to their Head of Year in the morning. They should sign out in reception when they leave and sign back in if they return during the day. Year 12 and 13 pupils are permitted to leave the campus at break and lunchtime.
- If a pupil arrives late they must report to reception to sign in.
uk Seroquel cheap Uniform
- All pupils must wear the correct school uniform at all times.
- No jewellery (except a wrist watch ) is allowed.
- Trainers are only to be worn in Physical education lessons.
Callosa de Segura Registration
- Pupils must sit on seats at all times.
- The register will be ‘taken’ in silence.
- Parents notes and explanations of absence should be handed to form teachers the day after the absence.
- Contact diaries must be signed every week.
- During pastoral periods (two days per week) pupils must read quietly, get on with other meaningful school work or participate in meaningful statutory school activi-ties.
- Pupils must arrive at the appropriate assembly promptly.
- Pupils must stand quietly as instructed.
- Pupils are to leave assemblies in an orderly manner as instructed by the teacher in charge.
- Pupils should go directly to the Dining Hall or outside during break.
- While waiting to be served in the Dining Hall pupils should queue in an orderly fash-ion as instructed by the supervising teacher.
- Congregating in the corridor is not allowed.
- Litter / unwanted food should be placed in the bins.
- Ball games are only allowed in the courts or when weather permits on the school field.
- The school field is available during spring and summer if the weather permits. The headteacher will inform the pupils when they are able to use the field.
- Pupils should go directly to the Dining Hall if it is their sitting first or outside during lunch time. (Rooms are available in wet weather)
- Pupils should not go to lunch until it is their sitting according to the rota.
- All food must be consumed in the school hall.
- All litter should be placed in bins.
- All pupils must follow the instructions of teaching staff and prefects.
- Pupils must line up in an orderly fashion when it is their allocated sitting.
- Pupils must always pick up a tray and cutlery.
- Pupils must sit down to eat their food (using cutlery).
- Pupils must take their plate, bowl, cutlery and tray back to the trolley and dispose of waste appropriately.
- Always keep to the left.
- No running.
- No shouting.
- No eating or drinking.
- Always be polite to those around you.
- Pupils must never enter a classroom without permission.
- Pupils should allow teachers and other adults to go first through a door.
- Pupils must not enter the classroom until instructed to do so by the teacher.
- Pupils must enter calmly and sit according to a seating plan (boy-girl, where appropriate).
- Equipment (including diaries/planner) out, bags & coats away as instructed.
- Follow instructions the first time.
- Hands up to ask or answer a question (unless the teacher decides otherwise).
- Do not eat, chew or drink in the classroom.
- Never distract other pupils during lessons and treat everyone with respect.
- Late arrivals should be acknowledged and dealt with at the end of the lesson. The lesson must not be disrupted
- Equipment not to be packed away until instructed.
- All coursework and homework must be completed on time.
- Pupils to be stood behind their desks in a calm and quiet fashion before leaving the room in an orderly manner, as directed by the teacher.
- Pupils should not under normal circumstances be allowed to leave the lesson.
- The class should not be allowed to leave until the bell has rung.
- The contact diary must be used at all times.
- All work, both in class and at home, must be completed by the required time.
- The pupil must speak to their teacher if they are having difficulty with their work.
- If a pupil is absent they must find out about and copy up any missed work. This must be done as soon as possible.
- Pupils must walk not run to the bus.
- School discipline applies on the way to and from school.
- When at the bus stop, always wait sensibly, off the road.
- When the bus arrives wait for it to stop. Never push or rush for the door.
- Show your bus pass (if you have been given one) when you get on the bus.
- On a school bus stay in your seat for the whole journey. On a public bus find a seat if one is available.
- Never block the aisle with your bag or other belongings.
- Always wear a seatbelt if one is provided.
- You must not distract the driver when he or she is driving.
- Never throw anything in or from the bus.
- Never damage or vandalise any part of the bus.
- Never operate the bus doors or exits, except in an emergency.
- Always follow the instructions of the driver at all times.
- Never try and get on or off the bus until it has stopped.
- Always get off the bus sensibly, taking all your belongings with you.
- Never cross the road in front of or close behind the bus.
Property / Buildings
- No valuables should be brought to school unless absolutely necessary.
- Looking after property is the responsibility of the pupil. Items can be handed in to the office for safe keeping.
- Mobile phones and other multi media devices must not be used on site during the school day.
- Pen-knives and laser pens are not allowed in school.
- All litter must be placed in the bins.
- Chewing gum is not allowed in the school.
- All damage to school property must be reported to a member of staff.
- Lost property should be reported to the office.
- Lost property should be reported to the office.
- The school buildings, campus and equipment must be respected at all times.
- Never remove, without permission, any school property or other people’s personal belongings.
- Keep the school free of litter – always use the bins which are provided in class-rooms, corridors and dining halls.