Free School Meals are only available to children whose parents / carers receives one of the following benefits:-
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based)
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act (1999)
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit, Child Tax Credit, but DO NOT receive any Working Tax Credit, and their annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190 (April 2014)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit.
buy Pregabalin in uk What proof do I need?
The type of proof that we need is listed below:
- A photocopy of the decision letter from the benefits office showing your entitlement to Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based, Universal Credit or
- A photocopy of your Inland Revenue Tax Credit Award / Pension Credit or
- Your application form stamped and dated by the benefits office indicated which benefit you are entitled to, or
- The proof needed for Asylum Seekers to receive free school meals for their children in their IND letter or IND card, Social Services letter or their N.A.S.S. letter.
Fatwa How do I apply for Free School Meals?
The easiest and quickest way is on-line via the Carmarthenshire County Council website at www.carmarthenshire.gov.uk or click on the link below:
You can get help to complete the online application form by telephoning Mrs Nerys Davies or Mrs Fiona James on 01239 710447.